Fumigating Crawlspace

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9A8EE2BE7629BRedGreen@216.168.3.70:

Thanks for all the replies and input.

Followup:

The dasterdly deed was done today. First sprayed all room/closet perimeters, outlets, vents, etc. Raid does make some short fogger cans putting 4 in a box. Crawled to my waist through the crawlspace door. Directed a couple by hand away and deep. Can tilt can pretty far when it first starts to empty. Gradually tilt more vertical as it empties. Got a whif and a couple of coughs just as I was backing (quickly!) out the half body length. Boy I tell ya if anybody tried that going fully in just a few feet they'd be a gonner.

Went inside and stuck my arm in the dryer vent hole at the far end of the crawlspace with one and unloaded that on an angle in a circle. Pulled arm out and covered hole.

Fortunately there was no invasion inside from those trying to escape. Found a few later on in the day that made it up and croaked. While working just outside after, I did see one actually severely limping away next to the foundation.

So, no coroner or ambulance had to be called and no explosion.

Reply to
Red Green

Launch squirrels at the spammers?

Reply to