Fuel exports

Page 3 of 3
I've heard the Chinese have been sending barge boats of consumer goods going this way. Recycle metals and plastic the other way. Pipe in china? I can imagine that.

Made in China?

Pipe is usually shipped across country on train to the nearest terminal to the work site.
Jimmie
JIMMIE wrote:

Ah, yes. I overlooked trains. Thanks for the addendum.

Obama *thought* that his collection of "green" projects was going to generate lots of jobs.
He found out the hard way that, as he put it, "'Shovel ready' wasn't as shovel ready as we thought."
When homeowners are upside down on their mortgages or (even worse) in foreclosure, the last thing they are thinking about is spending $40,000 to install solar panels.
-- Steven L.

No, he *thought* they were going to generate a lot of campaign cash.

It didn't matter. His friends were well taken care of.

Only fools are thinking about such nonsense.