FS: Whirlpool Gas Dryer Brand New

I just moved into a new subdivision that is all propane, and the house came with a propane dryer. I prefer my good old electric dryer, and don't need it. It is brand new, and can be converted to natural gas relatively easily. It is a Whirlpool Model LGR4634PQ0. Searches of websites (Sears, Home Depot, etc...) listed it at about $350. I'm asking $250 OBO. Located near north Austin, TX. (Hutto, TX)
email me at csderusseau AT austin DOT rr DOT com if interested.
Chris
In my area an electric costs 3x more to run than gas, did you consider that. Few areas compete in cost.
Advertisements are not allowed here
m Ransley wrote:

Personnally, I would always choose an electric dryer over gas. Gas scares me. Just yesterday there was a gas explosion at a local university. There is something unsettling about natural gas to me.