FS: Linksys wireless router

Hi, W54GX2, SRX200 with power adapter. 100% working condition. 60.00 OBO. Reason for selling: Back to dd-wrt based router. Tony
Tony Hwang wrote:

You can use it as a normal router. Just go in with the setup software an turn off the wireless option.
Also, your price is a tad high. I just bought a new Netgear wireless router/residential gateway for $39 at Staples. Keep it as a spare, or do what I suggested.

Also - THIS IS NOT A FORSALE group. Take it elsewhere.
Bob