FS: In N.E. Okla

In the Tulsa area and I have a like new 18 volt Dewalt circular saw with charger ($50). If interested e-mail me so we can make arrangements so you can bring your 18V battery and test drive it. RM ~

Reply to
Rob Mills

Why can't we test drive it with your battery?

Reply to
Dan C

He spam/peddled that in a different newsgroup last week.

Reply to
G Henslee

Ahhhh. Should have guessed.

Reply to
Dan C

Like New?? You mean Like New and "I used it wrong and now it's acting like it's about to die on me, so I'll stick it to some fool?? Is that the "Like New" you're talking about?

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Rob Mills

I have a good friend in Ardmoore who might want it.

Reply to
G Henslee

Reply to
Rob Mills

I'm in Iraq now, we could use the saw to cut scrap sheet metal to up armor our vehicles, send me the saw, if it works you can bill Don Rumsfeld the 50 bucks plus postage, okay make that $5,000 bucks plus postage.

Reply to
Luke