FS: In N.E. Okla

In the Tulsa area and I have a like new 18 volt Dewalt circular saw with charger ($50). If interested e-mail me so we can make arrangements so you can bring your 18V battery and test drive it. RM ~
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:50:11 -0500, Rob Mills wrote:

Why can't we test drive it with your battery?
Linux Registered User #327951
Dan C wrote:

He spam/peddled that in a different newsgroup last week.
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:51:42 -0700, G Henslee wrote:

Ahhhh. Should have guessed.
Linux Registered User #327951

Like New?? You mean Like New and "I used it wrong and now it's acting like it's about to die on me, so I'll stick it to some fool?? Is that the "Like New" you're talking about?

Like new, meaning it looks as if it was used once or twice. I purchased it from an individual (he told me that he hadn't hardly used the saw) who had the companion drill and batteries stolen from his truck. I purchased it not realizing how expensive DeWalt batteries were so don't plan to keep it. I have checked it with an ohm meter and it shows no open or shorted windings and am pretty sure that it is okay but would prefer to sell it to someone who has batteries so we can check it for sure on the spot. I feel that to someone who already has the batteries it would be a bargain considering what this saw sells for new. RM ~
Rob Mills wrote:

I have a good friend in Ardmoore who might want it.

If he is interested tell him to drop me an e-mail and I'll hold it till he can get here. RM~

I'm in Iraq now, we could use the saw to cut scrap sheet metal to up armor our vehicles, send me the saw, if it works you can bill Don Rumsfeld the 50 bucks plus postage, okay make that $5,000 bucks plus postage.
--
Sgt. Bilko