FS: Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop PC

Hi, C2D 2,4GHz cpu(dual core E6500), 2GB memory at 1066 FSB,FDD, 1TB HDD, Dual layer DVD burner(both SATA), 1GB Ethernet, Loaded Windows XP Pro SP3 with COA sticker. MS office. Mouse and KB. Just hook up a monitor and it is ready to go to work. Pretty fast PC. Asking 170.00 OBO. If interested please send an email. Thanks,
On 3/7/2011 10:50 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I'm not familiar with the monetary unit "OBO". How many OBO's to the U.S. Dollar? :-)
TDD
On 3/7/2011 11:50 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Tony- I guess the *.marketplace and *.forsale groups are a thing of the past, but if people haven't piled onto you already via email- this isn't a sales group. If you weren't in Canada, I might actually be interested, but the shipping is gonna add another 50-75 bucks to the price. Does CraigsList have a city listed anywhere near you? That is the most painless current way to sell such things. (I used to do a little of that on the side.) A distant second would be ebay, or any local ad papers or swap board sites.
--
aem sends...