FS:Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker

For sale:

Brand new Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker, single pole 20Amp. Home Depost selling for $74 with tax. Asking $65

Reason for sale: Needed 15 Amps and cannot return to Home Depost as I cannot find the receipt.

calls shailesh at 7999039

Reply to
Slushi

For sale:

Brand new Cuttler Hammer Arc Fault Breaker, single pole 20Amp. Home Depost selling for $74 with tax. Asking $65

Reason for sale: Needed 15 Amps and cannot return to Home Depost as I cannot find the receipt.

calls shailesh at 7999039

Reply to
Slushi

I've returned stuff to HD without a receipt. Only diff is that I get a store gift card instead of cash or a credit back to the credit card.

Perce

On 03/01/05 01:05 pm Slushi tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

He must be joking; who would buy a not-new breaker for more than pennies? And who wouldn't just take it back?

Reply to
toller

Well, I've had them return stuff w/ no receipt--they can look it up (and have been happy to). However, even they may have a return policy on electrical equipment since they have no real facilities to ensure it is still in salable condition...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Home Depot in San Diego won't take back circuit breakers, with or without a receipt.

-Craig

Reply to
Craig A. Clarence

Try $47.99 at Ace Hardware you half-wit Whadda you think this is.....E-bay?

Bubba

I'll bet you have a special deal on the Brooklyn Bridge too? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba