Frozen and thawed paint any good?

As we prepare to move, I have discovered in a dark corner of our detached (therefore unheated) garage a gallon can of Glidden paint that we bought almost two years ago but never used because we decided to paper the walls instead. It has therefore gone through two Long Island winters without protection from frost. Is it likely to be worth taking with us to use in our new house or is it now useless?
-=- Alan
<< Is it likely to be worth taking with us to use in our new house or is it now useless? >>
It takes a fairly hard feeze to ruin the paint, so why not open the can try a few dabs and see how it works? If it dries OK you've got $10 or so worth of paint for a new project. Good luck.
Joe
If it is oil base, there should be no problems. If it is latex base, it probably will be no good.

it now

try a

of
Open it and mix it, it will be obvious if its bad, it will look like glump if it froze hard

I agree. Oil will be fine. But try latex paint on a board. If it appears "sandy" toss it. Freezing makes it sandy (not sure why). If it's not sandy, and works fine and dries, you got a gallon of good paint..