Frosty the Coal Man

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2008/12/10/33504/clean-coal-carrolers/#

Film removed due to reports of copy write infringement.
I had this notice show up on one of my utube postings where I videoed a fountain/light display and there was background music. Maybe one of the eight viewers complained ;)
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:38:49 -0500, Frank

I heard part of the song on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, on public radio this morning. And it was a rerun, so I guess I heard it months ago too.
I'm not sure the show has enough to warrant finding it and playing it, but it had a longer description. Near the end of the show where they give 3 stories to the contestants and they have to guess which one is true.

that's where I heard it this morning
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:23:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

LOL I would have us running around in circles.