Frosty the Coal Man

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Film removed due to reports of copy write infringement.

I had this notice show up on one of my utube postings where I videoed a fountain/light display and there was background music. Maybe one of the eight viewers complained ;)

Reply to
Frank

I heard part of the song on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, on public radio this morning. And it was a rerun, so I guess I heard it months ago too.

I'm not sure the show has enough to warrant finding it and playing it, but it had a longer description. Near the end of the show where they give 3 stories to the contestants and they have to guess which one is true.

Reply to
micky

that's where I heard it this morning

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

LOL I would have us running around in circles.

Reply to
micky