Frosty Freezer Items

I have a relatively new (< 2 years old) Kenmore refrigerator/freezer. Recently, items in the freezer are icing up. For example, open up a bag of frozen peas and there's a chunk of ice in there with the peas. What's going wrong? I've turned the freezer down to its warmest settings (5 degrees).
-Fleemo