frostless outside faucet

Why do they build those air sucking faucets that clog pressure washers with air. I can't seem to find one that doesn't have that air leak, back flow preventer or air release or what ever the useless piece of crap is called. Mine was only 2 years old and started leaking. Made in China. Piece of crap.
Van Chocstraw wrote:

I bought couple 12 in. long ones at HD for my cabin. Not made in China.

Our frostless are ones that have a long stem (about 1 foot) that extends through the wall so the valve seat is in a warm environment. When shut off the water drains out past the valve seat. However the hose must be removed in freezing weather. Worked OK at minus 35 F. I have never seen any other type. No problems with my pressure washer. WW