Frosted Window

Do any of you have any idea how to remove frosting spray? I had used it for privacy and it was great. However it has turned yellow and I would like to remove it from my basement windows. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

Reply to
Padre

New razorblades should do well

Reply to
m Ransley

Razor blade?

Rick

Reply to
Rick

This product was a lacquer type aerosol years ago, so it should respond to any commonn paint remover, particularly methylene chloride based types.Get the bodied type, paint it on, and the coating should come off in sheet (nearly). HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst