Front poarch awnings

I want to put some awnings on my front poarch. I want some that are three sided and retract by hand. Any adivise on what to look for?

Yellow Pages look for the heading "Awnings"

What the heck is a POARCH? Is that a type of Monkey or what?

If you check with your local awning shops they can at least show what's available. Sorry that that is all I have to offer.