Front poarch awnings

I want to put some awnings on my front poarch. I want some that are three sided and retract by hand. Any adivise on what to look for?

Reply to
W. Wells

Yellow Pages look for the heading "Awnings"

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

What the heck is a POARCH? Is that a type of Monkey or what?

Reply to
Don Hard

If you check with your local awning shops they can at least show what's available. Sorry that that is all I have to offer.

Reply to
C & E