Front Panel/Cover needed for sharp tv - 27F541

Hi,
I have Sharp 27" Flat panel tv. Model # 27F541. Recently during moving,
the front panel got cracked but the screen is still intact. Does anyone know from where I can find a front panel for this TV.
I am also ready to buy a non-functioning TV as I just need the front panel.
Thanks a lot, Ansh
Hi,
I have Sharp 27" Flat panel tv. Model # 27F541. Recently during moving, the front panel got cracked but the screen is still intact. Does anyone know from where I can find a front panel for this TV.
I am also ready to buy a non-functioning TV as I just need the front panel.
Thanks,
Ansh

Ever consider Sharp?