Front load washers

I'm looking for a frontload washer that I can switch the door so the washer can be on the right and the dryer on the left....Is there such a machine out there?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

go to www.froogle.google.com
plug in this search string front load washer "reversible door" -dryer
got 10 choices
On 13 Jan 2007 15:50:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Maytag Neptune, perhaps? Mine has the latch at the top center and it sure looks like the door could be switched.