front door swings out.

Page 2 of 2
Not to mention opening the door in a strong wind and have it ripped off the hinges. And depending on your grip on the knob, having your arm ripped from the socket.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote in message

The wind doesn't blow past the door frame?
TB

the
from the

Let me offer a solution so as to keep this argument from ending up in a brawl. Just install saloon doors that swing both ways and forget about it.

If you have a good, well insulated modern door, the storm door is redundant and in some cases not recommended by the manufacturers of the main door. This is the case with the steel doors that I have had installed in my house.
--
Ron
Port Dover Ontario
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (... ...) wrote in message

As I remember that piece, you are correct. TB