Front Door-Steel-fiberglass-wood-Company-Power Windows and Siding

We are looking at replacing the old wooden door on our 70 year old house. We got one quote from a company called POWER WINDOWS AND SIDING, recommending a steel door. Any experience with the company? Any thoughts on what's a recommended door for a northeast climate? What should I expect to pay installed? How are Home Depot, Lowes, Sears? Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@muderick.com