Frogs in septic tank

This is weird but true: We have these little grey/green frogs climbing into the house through the toilets. I've had the septic line to the tank checked and there are no breaks so I'm pretty sure they aren't coming in that way. How do I get rid of them? If I shock the tank won't that also kill off the 'good' organisms? Any suggestions are appreciated...
Assuming this is a legit question...... The frogs could be coming in through the roof plumbing vents. Try covering the vent pipes on the roof with some screening.
--
Ed J kej42a at attglobal dot net
Remove '_s' to reply from newsgroup

I find it more likely that they are coming down the stack from the roof. That's the way the squirrel got in the pipe and then came up through the toilet when it was flushed!! My next door neighbor's wife was sitting on the throne at the time, Most horrible sound you've ever heard!!
Tom J

Or at least thats what the squirrel said.
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner
snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net said...

Then why do they put them in half baths?