Frigidaire refrigerator repair

I can't find where the defrost timer is located on my firgidaire fpda18tp. I guess I'm retarded. Does anyone know where this can be found?
Email me at nicholas_wise(notthispart)@bellsouth(ihatespammers).net Just remaove everything in parenthesis.
Thanks, Nick
Hi,

That is part of a full model#...I found... FPDA18TPL0 FPDA18TPL1 FPDA18TPL2 FPDA18TPLL0 FPDA18TPLL1 FPDA18TPLW0 FPDA18TPLW1 FPDA18TPW0 FPDA18TPW1 FPDA18TPW2
Most showed the defrost timer up beside the cold/temperature control....in that housing.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N762 Defrost timer control.