Fridge Freezer shock

I was all set to clean my Freezer compartment of my Frigidaire and I was sh ocked to see what looked like molds and slight rust, around the inside of r ear areas, what looks like vents. I would include a picture, but forgot how to do this in this forum...its been awhile.
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 7:36:15 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

shocked to see what looked like molds and slight rust, around the inside of rear areas, what looks like vents. I would include a picture, but forgot h ow to do this in this forum...its been awhile.
Post the picture at an image sharing site and post the link back here.

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/Boothbay_bucket/media/102_0374.jpg.html
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 7:36:15 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

shocked to see what looked like molds and slight rust, around the inside of rear areas, what looks like vents. I would include a picture, but forgot h ow to do this in this forum...its been awhile.
Put it on a GFCI.