Fride light won't come on

I have a strange problem (never had it before) my electrolux frdige light went out one day and has never come on. The lower compartment freezer seems to be working still I notice the ice hasn't melted. I have had the fridge for about 6 years, do I need to replace the fridge or is this a minor problem?
Jul wrote:

try changing the light bulb if you need light, it probably burned out??
At the risk of stating the obvious, have you tried replacing the light bulb?

electrolux fridge eh , thought they made vacs, you better replace it

Electrolux is the largest appliance manufacturer in Europe and owns Frigidaire Corp in the US.
Either way, one the bulb goes replace the entire unit. Ed
snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com (Jul) wrote in

My light won't turn off. Every time I open the door, it's on. No matter if I open the door slow or fast.
Sorry, I usually don't do this, but just couldn't resist.
You need to climb inside and shut the door to see if it's still on with the door shut all the way.
Alternatively, you could rig up a camera or some sort of heat detector to see what's really happening in there! ;-)

Jul wrote:

Hi, Bulb burnt out? Use only one for that purpose. Next the trigger switch may have quit working. When you open the door, switch actuates and turns the light on. Tony
You might have, or might be a dim bulb.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus