Freus update?

We are considering having our old 4-1/2 ton and 3-1/2 ton split system torn out and replace with a Freus unit with two compressors in the same housing. I did a Google search and haven't seen much discussion about Freus. Has anyone had a Freus system installed and what has been the result?

Nobody

Reply to
I am nobody

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.' 'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.' HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online

..p.jm

A homeowner and a liquid cooled condenser. Ya this is REALLY good idea. Have you ever owned a evaporative cooler? Ever see the salt deposits on the pads and frames? Ever wonder why the big manufactures do not have a model like this for the home market?

Reply to
SQLit