Fresh concrete submerged in rain water

HELP. I jut laid some kerb stones and back filled with concrete - it then decodes to rain heavily. The gulley I dug out ofr kerb stones and back filled with a heavy conrete mix has now filled completly with water. Once it has drained away will the concrete still cure or will i have to start all over again :o(
Concrete will cure just fine underwater, assuming you don't have flowing water that washes away all your hard work before it cures.
-Kevin
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The Romans created concrete breakwaters under the ocean that are still functioning after 2,000 years. Don't worry about it.
You'll actually find once the water goes, it'll be stronger than if it didn't rain. Water-curing is common.