French Patio Doors Screens

I want to install a dubble swinging doors opening out to a patio. I can't visulize how thw screens work?
thanks

you've described. I've seen an ad for an indoor screen that operates like roll-up window shade except that it's installed horizontally, and slides across the door opening to provide screening, but I haven't been able to find it in stores. We solved the problem by just adding a large screen room over our deck so that you go through the french doors to an outside, screened-in deck, but that's a solution that's probably most suitable only for Florida. Regards --