French Patio Doors Screens

I want to install a dubble swinging doors opening out to a patio. I can't visulize how thw screens work?

thanks

Reply to
thomas.jacobs

They don't. You can't put conventional screen doors on the "French doors" you've described. I've seen an ad for an indoor screen that operates like roll-up window shade except that it's installed horizontally, and slides across the door opening to provide screening, but I haven't been able to find it in stores. We solved the problem by just adding a large screen room over our deck so that you go through the french doors to an outside, screened-in deck, but that's a solution that's probably most suitable only for Florida. Regards --

Reply to
JimR