Freezer Problem in the Garage

I just found the answer to my question and it up to code to have a receptacle without GFCI for the freezer. I can fix your problem if your wiring is similar to mine. I would guess that it is.
Let me know.
Beta
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/4350f7064ee8ae63/d916706110938cc8?lnk=st&q=GFCI+garage+freezer&rnum=1&hl=en#d916706110938cc8

Sure hope your home is not wired like my last one. The garage GFCI also protected all of the bathroom recpts. Check and double check.
It would have been INFINITLY more intelligent to post this follow-up of yours as a reply to your original post. Otherwise, most of us are asking, "what the fuck is he talking about?"
Gideon wrote:

No need to get rude. I mistakenly posted this message instead of sending it to the intended recipient.