Freezer life when used as beer cooler

Page 2 of 2

It is currently working with the newer refrigerator thermostat. I am planning to make a change when I find a suitable box. I have a time delay relay I will add to the circuit. I will wire it so that once the thermostat turns off, it will not try to start again for 1/2-1 hour. That should eliminate the short cycle problem for good.
Bob