Freezer leaking water

My freezer recently started leaking water into the lower fridge part. I realize that condensation should be displaced through a tube down the back to a tray underneath and from there allowed to evaporate. Why would the water start running into the refrigator compartment?
I can't really see if there is a plugged hose. Could it be frozen?
dave wrote:

Usually it is a plugged hose or drain path. Sorry from here I can't really see if there is a plugged hose either.
It is possible that some part of it has been frozen. That often means you have another problem causing the freezing. If you have the time and don't have much to loose in the frig, you can shut it down, unload it and leave the door open for say 20 hours. Start it back up and see what happens.
Good Luck.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Dirt crud can migrate and clog the interior drain. This happened heree I poured HOT water in the lower part, it melted the ice and with a little effort I cleaned out the clog.
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:58:11 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Rather than lose anything, eat it, and then start the process below.