Freezer And Refrigerator Too Cold

Had a problem with my side by side Fridgidaire in that I was getting ice build up behind panel in freezer and it became noise maker when it got into the fan. Posted this and got a response which was a big help in that it led to a faulty timer. Since replacing the timer both the freezer and refrigerator have frozen to the point where the temp controls have no effect and everything is frozen solid. Any Suggestions?

Reply to
Dick