Free home improvement advice!

This is Jack Hammer again. My live internet radio show was moved to prime time. It's now airs Tuesday at 9:am to 10:am MST. You can call in on the toll free number 888-321-7234 and ask any questions about construction and maintenance. Tomorrows show will be about water treatment but you can call in with any questions. Listen live at

Jack Hammer

Thanks for the update. Now I can miss your show at a different time than I used to miss it at before.

Reply to
DerbyDad03