Free Flashlight Coupon

Page 2 of 2

The main problem I have with NOT taking out the entire cost of a car, for instance when it is bought. It is Washington-esque accounting to suggest that a car loan doesn't exist, which is essentially what they are doing. Sorry, but I don't live in a universe where a long-term liability (such as a car loan) is essentially treated as a short term asset. >

Japanese. Although the one major hole in the savings rates as far as I am concerned is that they don't count IRAs, pension plans, etc., as savings.
--
An old friend once said "You don\'t live on the edge,
you\'re taking up way too much space."
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I had written a reply explaining it to you but I deleted it for the sake of the group. Just forget the matter.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 16, 8:36 am, "Stormin Mormon"

You made the coupon? I can make one in MS Word for a free space shuttle and beer. Put the store in next time.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:36:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Not only the clerk not read the fine print [and I am unable to without a glass]-- They didn't have that SKU so the manager came over- grabbed a 2-pack off the shelf, gave me my choice of blue/red, and thanked me for my business.
Harbor Freight has some junk- but they do have some great bargains-- and their employees in our local store [Albany, NY] have always been real accommodating.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
Which color did you choose? I've had the blue ones, the glue is bad and they come apart.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Glue? Y'mean those chinamen didn't weld this thing together?<g>
Of course mine is blue. Had a chance to use it today- Not bad for a freebie-- even if it does use 3 AAAs.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
Sadly, they don't seem to do welding for those. Yes, I find them very good light. A bit blue haze color, but the price is good.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to go to HF for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
Jon Danniken wrote:

If you fill in the blanks, you'll get a flyer in the mail about once a week.
About one out of four has either a coupon for something I want or a special price on something I can't live without.
The last one had (amongst others) a special price on a four-inch tall sextant, which, with proper tables, can be used when your GPS fails. I know, I know, it will only give you (approximate) latitude, but that's something, especially in an urban environment.
It's also fun when on a date and, after driving in circles a bit, you say to the sweet thing sitting next to you: "I'll admit, I'm a guy and don't like to ask for directions." You then pull this gizmo out of your pocket, face north, take some readings, and drive directly to your destination. Oh, the thoughts she will think!
Add pictures here
✖
That is seriously funny about the sextant. Like you say, I get flyers and coupons once a week or so. Often, if you wait long enough, your item will go half price. I needed a sheet metal shear, a couple weeks later it went half price. Same with my impact wrench, air compressor, etc.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Jon Danniken wrote:

Yep. Harbor Freight is almost as much fun to browse as a gun show.
About the only thing I used to be able to afford at a gun show was another case of ammunition, but lately...
Whereas I can afford MOST of the stuff at HF. For example, I got a five-foot diameter, fold up patio umbrella for $3.69. It'll come in handy while watching the next stand-in-the-sun parade. Oh, the umbrella's cheaply made, but, then again, so are the parades around here*.
--
* The last one was the Houston Funny Car parade.

Check out the Wooden Car!
✖