Free Flashlight Coupon

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

re: "Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Aside from that, mention of WHICH store might have been useful.

Jeff (Guessing it's HF)

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

You made the coupon? I can make one in MS Word for a free space shuttle and beer. Put the store in next time.

Reply to
ransley

Not only the clerk not read the fine print [and I am unable to without a glass]-- They didn't have that SKU so the manager came over- grabbed a 2-pack off the shelf, gave me my choice of blue/red, and thanked me for my business.

Harbor Freight has some junk- but they do have some great bargains-- and their employees in our local store [Albany, NY] have always been real accommodating.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to go to HF for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

If you fill in the blanks, you'll get a flyer in the mail about once a week.

About one out of four has either a coupon for something I want or a special price on something I can't live without.

The last one had (amongst others) a special price on a four-inch tall sextant, which, with proper tables, can be used when your GPS fails. I know, I know, it will only give you (approximate) latitude, but that's something, especially in an urban environment.

It's also fun when on a date and, after driving in circles a bit, you say to the sweet thing sitting next to you: "I'll admit, I'm a guy and don't like to ask for directions." You then pull this gizmo out of your pocket, face north, take some readings, and drive directly to your destination. Oh, the thoughts she will think!

Reply to
HeyBub

He'd probably say "let there be light" and give up on the coupon idea.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I totally did not notice that. Great catch. Yes, Harbor Freight.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Which color did you choose? I've had the blue ones, the glue is bad and they come apart.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Git im! Release the raw animal, predator hunter and gatherer instinct that you know you have. Charge like a bull, roar like a lion, and show em who's boss.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That is seriously funny about the sextant. Like you say, I get flyers and coupons once a week or so. Often, if you wait long enough, your item will go half price. I needed a sheet metal shear, a couple weeks later it went half price. Same with my impact wrench, air compressor, etc.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It looks like it might have 4 leds but usually the item doesn't have to match the picture, especially when it's free.

So if this is the one with 3 leds, I sas them at the dollar store yesterday.

Reply to
mm

Glue? Y'mean those chinamen didn't weld this thing together?

Of course mine is blue. Had a chance to use it today- Not bad for a freebie-- even if it does use 3 AAAs.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

-snip-

It has 9 LEDs. And mine came with 3 AAA batteries-- don't know if they all do- the store had to substitute.

But the coupon says "3 1/2 Inch, Nine LED"

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Sadly, they don't seem to do welding for those. Yes, I find them very good light. A bit blue haze color, but the price is good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you have trouble getting free light, print this and show it to them:

They are guaranteed to give in ;)

Reply to
Frank

Funny, the same exact thing crossed my mind.

Reply to
George

Frank wrote in news:f339605c-9336-4eaa-9916- snipped-for-privacy@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

Now THAT'S a valuable coupon!

Reply to
Red Green

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:hbaljo $7cf$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

So, it's a real HF coupon? Not just some bogus thing found or received on the Net?

Reply to
Red Green