Free Flashlight Coupon

Page 1 of 2

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html
Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

re: "Says the coupon may not be reproduced"
WWJD?
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Aside from that, mention of WHICH store might have been useful. <G>
Jeff (Guessing it's HF)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

If you have trouble getting free light, print this and show it to them:
http://doesitallmatter.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/race-card-06.jpg
They are guaranteed to give in ;)
Add pictures here
✖

Now THAT'S a valuable coupon!
Add pictures here
✖

So, it's a real HF coupon? Not just some bogus thing found or received on the Net?
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:04:09 -0400, jeff_wisnia

It looks like it might have 4 leds but usually the item doesn't have to match the picture, especially when it's free.
So if this is the one with 3 leds, I sas them at the dollar store yesterday.

Add pictures here
✖
-snip-

It has 9 LEDs. And mine came with 3 AAA batteries-- don't know if they all do- the store had to substitute.
But the coupon says "3 1/2 Inch, Nine LED"
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
He'd probably say "let there be light" and give up on the coupon idea.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Funny, the same exact thing crossed my mind.
Add pictures here
✖
Did you get the same answer I did?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Did you get the same answer I did?
-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org
Apparently not. Sure you are tuned into the right channel?
Add pictures here
✖
Probably not. I havn't bought one of the new converters, so I can pray in digital. All my answers to prayers are all scrambled, and it's mostly snow at the moment. I hate it when that happens.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Don't change that. They're much better that way :-)

Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Exactly! WWJD? I thought the J stuff was for real. I guess the joke is on me.
Add pictures here
✖
Tony wrote:

The reality is that sales are very slow right now in all retail sectors HF iss more than happy to get people in the store, and with that particular coupon, they get your name and information to send you even more good deals with.
I'm finding other retailers are also being very liberal about honoring coupons and even honoring multiple coupons at the same time. Anything to move the merchandise out the door and make some kind of a profit is perfectly fine with them.
It's a buyers market out there right now.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
That's the trend I'm also sensing. People are nervous about the US economy, and so they are being even more frugal than before.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Considering that for the last few years, the US has had a NEGATIVE savings rate, "more frugal" isn't all that hard.
--
An old friend once said "You don\'t live on the edge,
you\'re taking up way too much space."

I've heard that too--- but the St. Louis Fed disagrees- http://dinomite.net/2009/united-states-personal-savings-rate / [there is a link to St. Louis there-- but there is a graph on the page that makes it easy to see]
Right now we're almost back to the 1994 savings rate of 5%.
Jim [can I count the $5 I saved on that free flashlight?]
Add pictures here
✖