Free Consumer Reports online for 30 days to new users

ConsumerReports.org/cr/free7
It is advertised in the anual Buying Guide so I thought I would pass it along
m Ransley, 10/18/2005, 7:20:21 AM,

I went to the website but couldn't find any free offers.
--
"They call it golf because all of the other four-letter words were
taken." -- Raymond Floyd
m Ransley wrote:

If you choose to keep the subscription be aware that there may be an evergreen renewal clause in the fine print. Pay with a credit card that expires in less than a year. That protected me from an automatic renewal to a service I no longer wanted.