Free Automatic Garage Door accessories

Being a person who hates to throw something away when it functions properly, I would rather give things away for someone to put to good use. Therefore, I have a few automatic garage door accessories I'm offering. The only caveat is you must pay for shipping, unless you live nearby or the charges are minimal (then I don't mind picking up the tab).

1) Skylink Automatic Garage Door Closer. It will automatically close the door if you forget. Has a setting for different delay times. It looks like this one >>>>
but doesn't have the red LED display. The one in the photo is a newer model GT100A. Mine is an older model, GT100.

2) Chamberlain Garage door monitor. Basically, it's a transmitter/receiver to let you know if your garage door is open or closed. It's just like this one >>>

3) Two universal remotes. One is a Clicker >>>
and the other is a Do-it single remote which looks like this >>>
but reads Doit instead of Liftmaster

All items work great. The remotes will only work on older model garage door openers. Don't ask me to define older models.

I bought a new Chamberlain system which has all the features in it and thus, no longer need these.

Thanks

Reply to
Meanie

I'm interested, will you ship economy to VA. Shoot me an email at jamesgangncjamesgangnccom

Reply to
jamesgang

In what?

Reply to
Meanie

The automatic closer and the monitor. I don't need more clickers. Thanks.

Reply to
jamesgang

Where are you located? Here is where I am. | | \/

Reply to
willshak