Free Automatic Garage Door accessories

Being a person who hates to throw something away when it functions properly, I would rather give things away for someone to put to good use. Therefore, I have a few automatic garage door accessories I'm offering. The only caveat is you must pay for shipping, unless you live nearby or the charges are minimal (then I don't mind picking up the tab).
1) Skylink Automatic Garage Door Closer. It will automatically close the door if you forget. Has a setting for different delay times. It looks like this one >>>> http://www.skylinkhome.com/usa/universal_garage_one.html but doesn't have the red LED display. The one in the photo is a newer model GT100A. Mine is an older model, GT100.
2) Chamberlain Garage door monitor. Basically, it's a transmitter/receiver to let you know if your garage door is open or closed. It's just like this one >>> http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?storeId 001&catalogIdentifier=2&partNumber=IM1T44049&langid=-1&cid=PS:GooglePLAs:IM1T44049&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode5-156082874-2
3) Two universal remotes. One is a Clicker >>> http://www.portlandgaragedoors.co/garage-door-installation.php and the other is a Do-it single remote which looks like this >>> http://www.aclickawayremotes.com/Liftmaster/64LM-garage-door-opener/index.html but reads Doit instead of Liftmaster
All items work great. The remotes will only work on older model garage door openers. Don't ask me to define older models.
I bought a new Chamberlain system which has all the features in it and thus, no longer need these.
Thanks
On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:50:53 AM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:

I'm interested, will you ship economy to VA. Shoot me an email at jamesgangnc<at>jamesgangnc<dot>com
On 1/21/2014 1:31 PM, jamesgang wrote:

In what?
On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:14:01 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:

The automatic closer and the monitor. I don't need more clickers. Thanks.
Meanie wrote:

Where are you located? Here is where I am. | | \/
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY