FREE 2007 Calendar

I have set up a single page annual 2007 Calendar embedded on a scenic dusk sky image for FREE download on my website homepage at http://www.davidsenesac.com under "downloadable FREE 2007 Calendar".
One will need to download the 810kb jpg file to their hard drive then have a color printer available to print the calendar out. Further directions on the web page. ...David

What are you trying to do ... put the banks, drugstores, Hallmark, and all of those out of business?
I get fre calentars at my bank, hardware store, grocery store, and in the mail from my ins. company. Why would I want to download and print one?

Didn't need a calendar (I'm retired, don't care what day it is) but your photos are great. Guess I need to take my old A1 out and have it cleaned and re-sealed. RM~