Freaking out a repair man (funny)

I heard this from a coworker. It's funny.
Someone calls a repairman for anything. Maybe an appliance, or to install carpeting, or a plumber. But it's a well known repairman who robs everyone. Call and tell him it's an emergency and he must come immediately.
Before he arrives, put a sign on the door that reads:
"Warning, the owner of this property has no control of his bowels. You really DO NOT want to see what's on the other side of this door. Enter at your own risk".
Then sit back and watch the guy thru a peephole. Be sure to have your camcorder ready. Most guys will leave and be pissed because they made the trip for nothing. The real greedy ones will actually knock on the door. DON'T ANSWER IT, (OR) Answer the door and just open the door a crack, tell the guy the piles are so deep behind the door that you cant open it further. Then tell him he will have to come back after you get someone to dig out the shit by the door.
On 6/9/2010 7:55 AM, snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com wrote:

where's the funny part?

No, you didn't. You heard it from one of your classmates in junior high school.

No, it's not.
Go away, little boy. Come back after you finish puberty.

the doubt. I, for instance, would have suggest he heard it from a classmate in grade school.
and name it after the IRS.
Kurt Ullman wrote:

Some people think it's funny but it's really brown and runny.
Jon
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 06:55:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@noplace.comwrote:

Back in my furnace repair days I entered a home that smelled like dog shit and I almost gagged. The owner handed me a stack of newspapers as I headed for the basement door. I asked what the newspapers were for. I was told to cover up the dog shit on the floor so I didn't step in it. I refused the papers and told the woman to clean the shit up or freeze and I left. I encountered some very discouraging and disturbing situations with how people live over the years I was in that business.

You seem to think some repairmen charge excessive fees?
What is that about walking in another persons shoes before criticizing them?
Let's hear from a few repair people about just how much their expenses are. Truck, gasoline, insurance, rent for a shop, cost to stock spare parts, etc. How much to go into business as a repair person?

I hope the service person would send a bill for the service call. Many have a minimum.
Cheri
snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com wrote in

Stupid.
On Jun 9, 4:55am, snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com wrote:

Does your mommy know you are playing with her computer?
Harry K