Franke Little butler Insta hot parts?

I am looking for a source to buy replacement parts for a Franke Little Butler HT-200 insta hot faucet. One of the plastic fittings broke inside the tank. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
tony hildebrandt

Not familiar with that particular model, but in the instant hot water units I've seen, if a plastic fitting that is part of the plastic tank broke, it's time for a new one because it;s not worth it to replace the tank. The ones I've had generally only last 5-7 years.

When the last one died, I got fed up and didn't replace it at all. They are a nice convenience feature, but I didn't use it enough to make it worthwhile. Also, like any tank water heater, after a couple years, enough mineral crap builds up inside so the water tastes like crap. I use an electric kettle instead now.

Reply to
trader4