Framing nailer repair

I have a Halstead framing nailer model # HNS32. I need an O-ring repair kit #HLS-PK-3220. I can't seem to locate one on the internet. Anyone help? Thanks, Cainster
                             _________________________ Message sent through http://www.BetterHomePortal.com

Google it Took .43 seconds http://www.nail1.com/orkpart3.html
VIA E-MAIL, THE ORDER FORM, OR CALL TOLL FREE, CONTINENTAL U.S., 800 . 82 . NAILS 800 . 826 . 2457