Framing During Winter

I am building a house and the foundation is in and backfilled. Are there any special issues associated with framing during Jan/Feb in the Northeast? Thanks!
Tim Nelson wrote:

Wear gloves.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On 12/18/2004 7:30 AM US(ET), Tim Nelson took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

tools). Be careful walking on bare framing in the morning (frost). Eat a good breakfast. Drink warm beverages (coffee, tea, soup). Keep a portable heat source nearby to warm hands and feet when they start to become numb. Don't bother going to the site if it is snowing, because the enthusiasm and daily plan you had at home will quickly disappear at the site. Keep snow removal tools in your vehicle, or at the site, for when it stops snowing.
consider a
PolarWrap Thermal-Air mask or hood
http://www.polarwrap.com/how.htm
great for cold weather activities
If there is a basement, I would highly consider putting heat in the basement tho keep the frost from affecting your walls.

Put the walls and roof up as soon as possible and make sure to get Dunkin Doughnuts coffee a few times a day.
Thermals might be an idea too.
If your doing this all yourself, might want to get a few day laborers to get this job done asap.
Chapstick would help too