framing and door install

Hi gang, I've recently framed a new bathroom in my basement. I've already dry-walled the interior. I was wondering if I should install the door before I drywall the exterior walls? kudos Steve W.
On 4/1/2005 1:53 PM or thereabouts, steve appears, somewhat unbelievably, to have opined:

no
--
I sent ten puns to all my friends hoping that at least one
would make them laugh.