Framing a non-load wall

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:01:58 -0700, Bob K 207 wrote

"The best advice someone can give is to take his own advice." Ben Franklin (?)

I'll accept gladly suggestions specific to my question. If the best you've got to give is "go google this", you've got no advice I'd be interested in.
Please, no Google links. I wouldn't ask a
question here if I hadn't done that already.