Frame for lattice

I want to cover the open bottom area of my shed with plastic lattice. The only place to attach the lattice is the rim boards that go around the floor perimeter, but the shed is up to 48 inches above ground in some areas, so it will probably need some framing.
Originally I had planned to drive pressure-treated 2x4s into the ground every 4 feet and toenail them to the rim board, but they will probably rot.
Any suggestions?

I would skip the framing. Since plastic lattice comes in 4x8 foot pieces, that should span the full gap without undue worries, using the top rim board for secure anchoring with stainless steel nails or ceramic coated deck screws, predrilling the lattice to keep from splitting it. This will be the main support for the lattice. For the base, I would not use wood, even PT, below ground, in dirt. Suggest you drive 1/2 or 3/4 inch re-bar hacksawn to, say, 2 feet long pieces, drive them a foot or more down, every 2-3 feet along the line of the lattice. Then use galv. or st. steel wire to tie the lattice boards to the rods, twisting the wire loops tight with pliers. If you don't like the look of the wire, you can get a can of spray paint and camo. them to the lattice color. Good luck.