FROM THAT ARTICLE!
Wiring is a whole other ballgame, says Frank Rudy, owner of Rightway
Home Improvements in Babylon, New York. We have opened up walls where
there is wiring just hanging there with no electrical tape, and they
are live. With older houses, these things happen.
Wiring can pose a great risk to homeowners; although most appliances
in the home are only around 110 volts and wont kill you, items like a
stove will have more power, gas lines can also be a big concern, warns
No electric tape should be used in home wiring, and 120 volts can
kill. Lets say your well grounded:(
110 volts hasnt been the norm for 40 years.
people who write articles should at least get a knowledgable person to
proofread for content accuracy......