Four questions about actual antennas and installation

OK, you are in a much better reception area than me. My antenna is about 9 feet long. Whole different story!

Reply to
Tony

Absolutely.

Reply to
mm

Your antenna would work about 3 times better outside on a pole than in your attic.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Reply to
Tony

But outside it will only last 20 to 40 years and inside it will last

100-200 years. ;-) Oh, if inside, I hope you don't have or plan on having a steel roof!
Reply to
Tony

I know it would work better but outside is not an option.

Reply to
mm

Thank you. I know it would work better but outside is not an option.

Reply to
mm

Oh, yeah, those noises I have gotten.

Last night again -- this has only been happening for the last two days

-- the picture went out just as the hero and villain had their guns on each other. Picture came back 3 seconds later and they were still both alive but running away.

Reply to
mm