fountain for shallow pond?

I'm looking for a fountain to keep the water moving in my pond, which can stagnate if there is no wind. Anyone have suggestions for where to look?

Reply to
Jim Waggener

"garden shops" or "plant nurseries" often carry all the artificial pond stuff including aerators. If it's a large pond, you can just get a large volume, low pressure pump and pump the water up a couple feet and let it drop back down.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Best place that I like is PlumbingSupply.com

Reply to
Always

I recently asked a question on Gardenweb.com in the pond forum and got some really good answers. You might try there. Hope this helps.

Vikki in WA State

Reply to
Vikki in WA State