fountain for shallow pond?

I'm looking for a fountain to keep the water moving in my pond, which can stagnate if there is no wind. Anyone have suggestions for where to look?

"garden shops" or "plant nurseries" often carry all the artificial pond stuff including aerators. If it's a large pond, you can just get a large volume, low pressure pump and pump the water up a couple feet and let it drop back down.
Bob

Best place that I like is PlumbingSupply.com
I recently asked a question on Gardenweb.com in the pond forum and got some really good answers. You might try there. Hope this helps.
http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/ponds /
Vikki in WA State