Foundations in central Maine

I'm not familiar with the realistic house foundation options in central Maine.

Can someone let me know how to determine your building options or point me in the right direction?

Jason

Reply to
Jason Jones

Alt.building.construction is worth a question

Look into foam forms R 20 , poured in concrete. You need insulation and the cost is good.

Reply to
m Ransley

Contact Dayton Sand & Gravel in Dayton, ME. (outside of Portland). They do the typical foundations as well as foam ICF's. (Insulating Concrete Forms). He sells the Standard forms.

New England Foam Forms Jeff Preble Toll Free: 888-584-3766 Phone: 207-657-2222 Fax: 207-657-2228

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski