Foundation Sill

Howdy,
Can someone tell me what this is? Also, is $100 per foot excessive to replace it due to water damage? I am in Columbia, SC and my house is on a slab. Thanks!
its what the wall framing of your home sits on, a hundred bucks a foot sounds on the low side.
get permits and inspections to assure its being done right and change the grade of the ground so it cant reoccur
That would be $20 / lf low in Charleston. Make sure you have in writing what materials are being used as replacement. TB
Dutch Buckhead wrote:

It is usually a 2x4 that is under the studs of the wall. Personally I would say that $100 per foot would be a deal if they are doing it right.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit