Foundation Repair

I recently purchased a home with some foundation damage. I am getting estimates on the foundation repairs from several contractors. It is a partial basement of 6' height, ~ 40 lineal feet of concrete block wall that is buckled. The first estimate I received was for $5500 to excavate & install 8 I-Beams and re-point. This guy is carrying a 30-Year warranty. Does this seem reasonable? The second estimate hasn't come in yet but he stated that he will have to re-build the whole thing including footers.
Thanks, -Mike
Have you had a professional engineer look at it? How the heck can we know what needs to be done. Get at least 2 engineers to look at it.

that
Like Art said wee cant see it . what did the inspector say, engineer, etc. Hope you figured all this out in your price, and the cause of it.