Foundation Flashing?

The floor of my screen porch is about a foot off the ground. To close off the opening between that and the ground (base of the foundation) there a rather brittle thin surround of a white corrugated material. I need to replace some pieces. What is the proper name for this and where can I find some?

Thank you.

Reply to
GTS

I suspect you are seeing what is known as a "skirt." Likely the sort of stuff you use on house trailers to fill in the gap. Comes as kits, IIRC. Strip to anchor it at the top, then you dig it into the ground and anchor with some aluminum pins. The sections interlock.

Reply to
professorpaul

Thanks! Yes, it's very similar to what I've seen around mobile homes/trailers. Searching on mobile home skirting turns up some info. It looks like a rather obscure item that isn't likely to be found in local stores, but there are some online sources.

Reply to
GTS

If you have a mobile home / RV supply center locally they may help. Not sure where you are located.

Reply to
Oren