foundation?

I'm not sure if this is the best newsgroup for this, if not, please direct me to an appropriate group.
I've been eyeballing these surplus steel and aluminum shipping containers as a relatively cheap component for building houses. Has anyone designed a pier foundation for these containers? If so, is anyone selling plans?
grasshopper wrote:

insulation, power, a/c, and sometimes plumbing, and selling them to Uncle Sam to house all the contractors on the bases. They stack them 2 high, in long rows, like a prefab 1960s roadside motel. You don't wanna know how much you are paying for them. They call them CHUs, for Containerized Housing Units. The contractors actually prefer them to the tents they were sleeping in.
-- aem sends...

Home again with bob villa has a series of shows on this method. It was interesting but lots of work to install on a proper foundation, secure and add everything