Formica counter tops

Does anyone have nay experience with Home Depot installing counter tops? I know they contract the work out but do they stand behind the people they contract with?

Do a Google Groups search on this newsgroup, and on misc.consumers.house . There have been more than a few threads in the last year or two complaining about shoddy workmanship by HD contractors, and the difficulties that homeowners have experienced getting HD to make it right.
I don't think that any of the complaints posted have been about countertops, but I don't see any reason to suppose that HD would be any better at installing countertops than flooring (which was the subject of at least one thread).

----------------------------- Don't know about their countertop installers, but I had a very bad experience with a door installer through them.
My take would be to get a real pro to come over and tell me exactly what to order, buy it through home depot, and then have the pro pick it up and install it.
Just my 2 cents.